Monday, July 5, 2010

How time flies!

Talk about having good intentions... I've been thinking about how I really need somewhere to write down my thoughts and experiences through this process, but I never seem to have the time to get in and actually do it. Right now Lil Bean is out with PapaBear and I have just gotten home from school.
Looks like another whirlwind of a term... No idea how I'll find time to get everything done.
Being a student was hard before becoming a mother. Now I really feel like I am flying by the seat of my pants (to use an overused expression!)
Since returning to school full time last winter I have found I am much more present with The Bean and much more balanced as a mother... though perhaps more tired and definitely busier than I have ever been in my life!
I was speaking with a wise woman about archetypes and have realized I am more of a "Rainbow Woman" than an "Earth Mother." It was so hard for me to let go of the idea of myself as an "Earth Mother," but now I am much more aware of my need to create.
Lil Bean has been teaching me so much about myself and what I am capable of... all I need now is to document this so I can look back on this progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment