Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summertime fun begins?

So I'm almost there. Summer term is done. I just have to get my essay finished and posted to the class blog - Design & Culture. Then I can spend all my time with Lil Bean again. She's got more new teeth cutting through, and when she's not irritable, has been really into exploring the world. She is so engaging. I can't wait to share her excitement again. Being separate, even just a couple hours a day, has been a real shift and is so uncomfortable.
Here's the last photo taken of her gummy smile. Her front teeth cut through the day after this was taken. I miss her gummy face.

Here's some more pics, since it's been a while...Here she is with her front teeth, top and bottom! What a great smile!!! She even eats her veggies.And, now, if you look closely, you'll see on either side of her top front teeth, there are little buds of teeth coming in. This was taken the morning after I posted "It's like cutting teeth." The following picture was taken during the sleepless night... I can't remember if this was laughing or crying. Probably it was a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment